The other day I stumbled upon this awesome website with this cool idea. I had played with this idea previously, but every time I remembered I wanted to do it, it was the middle of the year. And I certainly couldn't start such a project mid-year!
Anyhow, I came across it again the other day and I have decided, a tad bit late, to take on the project for 2011. I'm debating whether I should start up a new blog/link for this project or just incorporate it in this blog? For now, I'll start here and probably post on my flickr account, as well. So, here goes for the first couple weeks of the year so far. Pardon the gaps, I am missing some days. Like I said, I only just committed to this project. Here are my basic guidelines:
- Choose one picture for each day.
- Try to make the photos interesting, meaningful or otherwise memorable.
- Upload pictures weekly (or more often, preferably).
Off we go!...
January 1, 2011
A rare shopping day alone at Dania. We needed some bookshelves, badly. This one did not make the cut. Jedd seems to really like this sort of look, though.
January 2, 2011
Jedd takes Kyla for her first ride in the airplane. She has visited the airplane a couple of times, but didn't like how loud it was, so never made it up in the air. This time - success! Here she is talking to the tower (or someone).
January 7, 2011
Assembling bookshelves for my mess of a desk, captured for all perpetuity, on the left. We had a mini earthquake (less than 3.0), centered near our town. I thought my bookshelf had fallen over.
January 10, 2011
The kids have their 6-month visit to the dentist. Maxx is happy to be able to brush someone else's teeth for a change.
January 11, 2011
Kyla's first day of her very first ballet class. She can't wait to be a ballerina. She did really good during her class, listening to Miss Hannah and following instructions. At the end, she asked the teacher why there wasn't any snack. I guess she was expecting a little more than just a 45 minute ballet lesson!
January 12, 2011
Monkeys waiting for their bread... I used this simple recipe from the Pioneer Woman.


1 comment:
What an awesome idea!!! Hope you can keep it up :) Love the picture of your kiddos waiting for their monkey bread.
Post a Comment