And catching up a bit...
January 16, 2011
I baked homemade bread. And it was good! I found this website from a friend on facebook and was amazed at the results. I am not a baker and have never baked bread before. This was simple, easy (no kneading!) and yummy. I didn't bake it as long as I could have, I probably should have let the dough rise a bit longer initially and it could have used a tad bit more salt. But even with those missteps, it was pretty darn good! I've already made up my next batch and hope to have corrected some of the errors.
January 17, 2011
Mr. T, our stray kitty, who adopted us. Here is Maxx, torturing playing with his favorite kitty and his favorite toys- cars.
January 18, 2011
I love it when the kids play well together. Here they are having a snack and sharing a laugh.
January 19, 2011
Papa & Maxx at the Volvo dealership, checking out all the cars. I was on the otherside of the glass, but I can only imagine that Maxx was saying "cah, cah" or "uh-oh, uh-oh" at all the cars on lifts, or with doors open or without wheels.
Be sure to check out my flickr page for all the 365 photos to date.
No comments:
Post a Comment