Picture copy disable

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Where Have All My Blogging Friends Gone?

The holidays are over.  January is almost over.  I miss you...  Please, come back to me.

Remember this?  Well, I'm going through withdrawals here.

There are far too many friends whose last posts were weeks, even months ago.  I don't want to pressure you.  I just want to hear from you.  What have you been up to?  Are you alright?  Will you be back?  I like hearing about what you are doing.  If you post, I promise to comment!

Return to me!

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I know, I know!! I have really been meaning to come back to the blog. We need to help keep each other accountable, I think. I miss you too!

PerryBlog said...

Yay! You can do it! I know it's tough with a newborn, but you will be glad later, when you have those posts to look back on. I'm in process of converting my blog to a book. Kisses to you, Dan and baby Danny!