Picture copy disable

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Holidays 2010

A sampling of our holiday festivities!

Thanksgiving week snow!
Santa Train
With the Connor Family.
When Santa speaks, listen closely!
Haircut - you can read more about this here.

I knew Kyla was up to no good when I came downstairs and she was no where to be found.  However, I did find...
this on the floor...
and this in the garbage. 
Post hair cuts (for both kids)
Nutcracker
We took Kyla to the Nutcracker for the first time.  I love the Nutcracker and we had a great time.  Kyla loves ballet and was in awe of the dancers.  She tried standing on her toes afterward.  I had to explain about toe shoes and practice, practice, practice.

We Love Crepes
But perhaps none as much as Maxx.  Actually, he mostly loves the fruit.  I call him my little fruit-a-vore.  We are lucky that Jedd makes us crepes at least every couple weekends (usually more often) and we always have berries with them.  When Maxx is done it looks as though he has killed a wild animal with his bare hands.

Ugly Sweater Party
Good holiday fun at the Underwood home!





Christmas Eve Eve
Just the four of us.  (Question: Why is it so hard to smile naturally when no one is behind the camera?  We all look a little weird in this picture.)

Christmas Eve
With the Duvall Family.

Christmas Day
With the Perry Family.
In case you can't tell, that's Michael Jackson on Matt's shoulders.

No comments: