Picture copy disable

Monday, January 31, 2011

365 Project - January Recap

January is done!  Here is a visual recap of my month. 

Project 365 - January
It's kind of cool to see it all compiled together this way!  I can look back at each picture and remember exactly what I did that particular day.  Or at least one significant thing from that day.

I think it would be fun to do an entire month using the Hipstamatic iPhone app.  I might try this once I get my new phone (can't wait!).  Perhaps March or April will be Hipstamatic month.  I know, all (five) of you are on the edge of your seats in anticipation.
 

2 comments:

Kristin Pavon said...

I've been checking out your pictures each day! They are awesome! Especially love the one of Kyla and her new princess friend. :)

Need a vacation? said...

Awesome Kim. Keep it up! Good to chat with you yesterday.