Picture copy disable

Saturday, January 15, 2011

365 Project - January 15, 2011

Today I took a beginner photography workshop from a local photographer, Elise Marie Photography, whose main focus is portraits in natural light.  I was excited to learn about our camera and how various settings work, as well as having the opportunity to use some of those skills in a mini photo shoot.  All I have ever used before is the camera auto presets.

This is one of my favorite pictures.  What cuties!  It was a very cloudy day and started raining during our session.  This photo is unedited, except for a little cropping.  I think I would probably lighten it up a bit, but that is for another day and a photo of someone I actually know.  All things considered, I am pretty pleased with the outcome.  After taking this class, I now want to get Photo Shop and learn to do some fancier post processing.  Baby steps.

No comments: