I have come to the conclusion that it is somewhat asinine (duh!) to post these photos & descriptions in two places. So, from now on, the 365 project will only be posted on my Flickr page (at least weekly, but hopefully more often). I've also got a link on the sidebar that will show the last update.
So don't forget to check in occasionally. And leave comments! This is a big commitment and I fear, that without much feedback, I will lack the motivation to keep it up for the entire year. I need your support along the way. Already, at just a few weeks in, I am beginning to realize that my life is not all that interesting and somewhat narrowly focused, as I spend all of my days at home with my kids. Not that kids do not provide a wide variety of interest, by any means. However, it is not as easy as one might think to capture those things on camera in unique ways. Regardless, I have committed to the project and will continue on. Step by step... One day at a time... Like sands through the hourglass...
2 comments:
I'm so glad you're doing this! I hate being so far away from you, & love the daily glimpses into your life. :) (And I pledge to stick through the year with you!)
Thanks for the encouragement Jamie! I'm glad you're with me on this adventure, even though it is from a distance.
Post a Comment