Picture copy disable

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Still Here

So Monday (or was it Tuesday?) I woke up with a terrible sounding throat.  It didn't hurt that much and for the most part, I sounded worse than I felt. By Wednesday, I was starting to not feel great.  Thursday, I woke up with pink eye.  I took Thursday and Friday off work.  And I decided that I would just start my maternity leave a week earlier than originally planned.  So for now I am at home, resting, recovering, relaxing, taking care of odds and ends.

I am starting to get some energy back and the warm, sunny day (and Jedd's determination to mow the wet lawn) motivated me to pull some weeds and do some much needed pruning.  Good thing - I can pretty much guarantee it will be a long time until I get that urge again!

Yay, spring weather!

2 comments:

Two brothers said...

I'm glad you decided to start leave early. I'm anxiously awaiting a call to see baby JJ!

Connor Clan said...

Hurry up and have that baby. I am tired of waiting. I want to hold him now.