What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. What nicely painted toenails in the first picture!
I want a turn to hold him. In fact I am leaving work right now and heading over there to hold that cute baby. Can you write a note to my boss for me??
love the toenails! I always made sure I had pretty nails before labor began. I can't wait to meet him!
Yay, yay, yay! Adorable, and what a great name. Congratulations, you guys. Cant wait to be home and hanging out with you ALL. :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. What nicely painted toenails in the first picture!
I want a turn to hold him. In fact I am leaving work right now and heading over there to hold that cute baby. Can you write a note to my boss for me??
love the toenails! I always made sure I had pretty nails before labor began.
I can't wait to meet him!
Yay, yay, yay! Adorable, and what a great name. Congratulations, you guys. Cant wait to be home and hanging out with you ALL. :)
Post a Comment