Picture copy disable

Sunday, March 01, 2009

February 2009

February, in a nutshell:
  1. We flew to California to visit Auntie Meme and stayed with Jamie & Chria & Clara for a quick and fun 3-day weekend.
  2. Kyla "Loves Disco" - Kyla's first nightclub experience... Baby Loves Disco at the Shark Club in Orange County. (toddlers, DJ, loud music, mirror ball, bubbles, I'm speechless...)
  3. Kyla takes her first roller coaster ride at Disneyland. She loved the rides! Can't wait to take her back again.
  4. Jedd went to Whistler for his annual heli-skiing trip. I think I'm going to start planning an annual girls weekend in Vegas, starting this year (November? maybe January?...). Stay tuned for details!
  5. Darlene threw a shower for me and Baby JJ.
  6. Reconnected and met up with my old friend, Jade, from college. Facebook might have some redeeming qualities, after all. Jedd begs to differ.
  7. Jedd got his motorcycle. Need I say more?
Baby JJ Update:
  • Doc was concerned about my measurements at the last appt. Had another ultrasound and results came back that JJ is right on track! 6 weeks and counting...
  • I am swelling. This past week my rings have started digging into my finger, my legs and ankles (and I'm sure my backside, too) are feeling and looking squishy (Jedd confirms) and I now have to lean forward to see past my belly to view my feet.
  • I have begun nesting at work (i.e. passing all of my duties on to others in anticipation of my departure) and am now considering starting the nesting process at home.

3 comments:

Laura said...

You look so good. I can't believe JJ's arrival is only 6 weeks away - why does it seem like everyone else's pregnancies fly by?

And a motorcycle! Jedd has cool big boy toys.

Two brothers said...

Jeff has been asking about Jedd's motorcycle. He'll be excited.

The Johnsons said...

I didn't realize you went to Disneyland! I am so glad Kyla had fun. Keep on nesting! Jen had her baby on Monday. The baby was out 12 minutes after she arrived at the hospital. I pray that your delivery will be just as easy!

Can we come over for dessert breakfast too!