Picture copy disable

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Anticipation

This week is chock full of anticipation for the arrival of good things!
  • I ordered an ebelskiver pan and I am so excited to try it out, I am practically salivating.

Hmm... Pregnancy cravings? -Nah!
Don't these look awesome?!?!
The pan is scheduled to arrive tomorrow (just in time for Jedd's birthday)
- we may be having breakfast (dessert) for dinner.
  • Seattle Sounders FC - So I'm not really a sports fan. But when I heard Seattle was going to have a new pro soccer team, I knew Jedd would be excited. Then I started to get excited. Next thing you know, I've convinced Jedd that we should get season tickets. They should be arriving any day!
Now I can hardly wait.
And I'm not the only one - The opening game is sold out!
  • Daylight Saving Time! Yippee! Oh, how I miss the sun. How nice it will be to arrive home in full daylight. How eager I am to spring forward into some spring weather!

7 comments:

Connor Clan said...

When and what time will you be serving those tasty looking treats?

Laura said...

I have an ebelskiver pan on my 'wish list' too!! They look soooo good. How have we lived this long without one?!

Two brothers said...

I have an ebelskiver pan and the mommies in my neighborhood have ebelskiver breakfast parties in the summer with our kiddos. Pancakes filled with homemade jam...it doesn't get better...

The Loidhamer Family said...

Wow! Who's Martha Stewart now???

jamie said...

Ohh- I'd like to be expecting one of those too. Maybe I'll go for an ebelskiver pan instead of another kid....

Connor Clan said...

What? Pancakes filled with jam. Now I must have one of these pans also. Robert are you reading this? Mother's Day is May 10th. Williams-Sonoma has one for $39.95.
http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/c332/index.cfm

PerryBlog said...

Lisa - you ARE the new MS!
Lori - How does that make you feel?
Laura & Darlene - I'll give a review after we use it a couple of times. The WS one is the one I ordered.
Jamie - a pan would be much more cost effective, easier to clean & a quicker return on your investment. Not sure how it would stack up to long term fulfillment, though...