Picture copy disable

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Month In Pictures

Some other happenings over the past month:

See it wasn't all sickness in California. I was well (enough) the last day. This was just before heading off to the airport. Although I appear alert and happy in this photo, I think the telltale sign is that I look whiter than Jamie (who is actually white!). Poor Clara!

Kyla helping with our new garden. Can't wait for the fresh veggies!

... neither can the family of deer who wandered through our yard, just days after planting.

Just before I took Kyla off the swing and she got mad
and smacked me in the face...

And just after she slapped me in the face;
all sweet, innocent and angelic...

Kyla learns about static electricity on the plastic slides
at the Children's Museum.


Building in the Construction Zone

Kyla loves wagon rides!

Feeding Grandpoppy strawberry shortcake
It was Father's Day dessert, after all!

Visiting with Great-Aunt Judy at G-ma and Papa's house

Sporting limited edition, soon to be collector's item Wilder Wear

Mmm... fresh peaches!

2 comments:

Laura said...

Niiiice wilder wear. Killer tee, kyla.

Connor Clan said...

In my eyes Kyla is always sweet, innocent and angelic!!!