In my effort to take part in all the tech-y features available, I have discovered a new way to honor (torment) all of my friends with blogs. Not only do I have links to their blogs in the sidebar, but now the title of their most recent post and when it was posted is also displayed! I apologize if this puts pressure on my dear blogging friends to update more frequently. But I am really just hoping that this will spark some friendly competition amongst bloggers and consequently I will reap the benefits of several new posts each week (okay, I'm hoping for each day!). As you all know, I live for updates (and pictures)! After all, I am a Blog Addict.
I was having some trouble with a couple blogs and some of the sites are not actually blogs. Links to those sites are still listed under Friends. But alas, it will not be noted when they are updated. (...sigh!)
3 comments:
Ha! I'm updated. (sigh, this is going to be stressful)
Oh Kim you really are making the rest of us look bad. In fact you could have the coolest Blog out there. There are days that I can't even log into my Blog to post updates!
The Connors are kicking my butt!!! Working full time is really cutting into my blog time... Hmmmm...
Post a Comment