Picture copy disable

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Enough Already!

Sorry for the lack of posts recently and for the last one being such a rant.

It seems like at least one member of the Perry family has been ill every two or three weeks since the New Year. Currently Jedd & I are suffering from colds. Kyla just recovered from croup last week.

I always considered myself to have a healthy, resilient immune system. But I now have to wonder, when did I become such a frail, sickly germ-sponge? Is it the lack of sleep? Is it the daycare germs? Is it work-related stress? Is it the ever-present nagging feeling that I should be doing something (laundry, cleaning, cooking, changing a diaper, working, paying bills,...) I just can't figure it out!

Here are some recent photos from Memorial Day weekend, when for a slight 2 days, we were feeling well and foolishly thought healthier days might be just around the corner.
Kyla likes computers... Nerd Alert!

Having fun on the Gator!

Hanging out with Grandpoppy in Chelan.

Watching the llamas at the petting farm.

Shopping with Grandma Lynn. A glimpse of the future.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Cute. Kyla is getting so big. Thanks for the update!!

lisat said...

Cute pics! Sorry you've been so sick. You know a trip to Hawaii might cure your Washington woes......