Picture copy disable

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Summer!

We enjoyed the warm weather this past weekend by going to the Museum of Flight (air-conditioned and relatively light crowds) on Saturday and having dinner at Matt & Airen's (air-conditioned inside, kiddie pool outside) on Sunday. It was a family-filled fun weekend!
the Museum of Flight has all kinds of planes to look at




S U M M E R F U N !

clearly we need to get one of these for our house


Steph & Jack

jump ball! - toddler "sharing"


Rob taking a nap, John & Kathy, Tyler & Airen relaxing in the shade

2 comments:

Laura said...

I think I need one of those pools!!

Anonymous said...

Kyla - I hope that we can get together and play sometime. Looks like you are having a fun summer - I am too! ps- you are very pretty. Peyton Simonds