Picture copy disable

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Top Ten: Roonwear


Our friends have started a kids line of outdoor clothing (a truly genius idea!) and I am trying to get them to start a blog. I think it would be a terrific way to reach out to potential clients, update friends and family of current happenings and overall I just love blogs (of people I know).

Top Ten Reasons Roonwear should start a blog:

10.I am a blog addict. I need more material to fuel my addiction.
9. Get more exposure to Roonwear and direct people to the website, where they can ORDER Roonwear.
8. Loyal customers can learn about the day-to-day of Roonwear - new products, events, etc.
7. To let people know that if they buy Roonwear, their kids could be featured in the Roonwear Gallery.
6. It's the 21st century, everyone is online.
5. Reality Internet (YouTube, Twitter, MySpace) - people love it! And love to hear the story behind the product.
4. There's no way it can hurt business, so...
3. If Roonwear starts a blog, I'll put a link to it on my blog and A LOT (at least 10!) of people read my blog!
2. The blog will serve as a diary of this crazy, fun, daring experience and document all of your trials, tribulations and triumphs along the way.

And the number one reason why Roonwear should start a blog...

...because kids sweat too


3 comments:

Connor Clan said...

I agree with everything on the list. Roonwear could really use a blog. I would post to their blog on a regular basis!

lisat said...

I vote yes!

Laura said...

I spied kyla and olivia in the roonwear gallery! Oh, how the stars start so early these days. I hope you have a good contract and agent for all those bookings you must be doing!! Fun times.