Kyla had her first haircut this morning. Her bangs have been in her eyes for quite some time now and today for some reason I felt compelled to do something about it.
For the record:
- I have never cut hair before
- 16 month old toddlers do not like to sit still
- I only had about 10 minutes before we needed to leave the house
Not exactly the best combination.
It turned out almost straight...

On another subject, I have a new blog to check! Kara & Travis Underwood are expecting their first baby (a girl!) within weeks. We're very excited for Kyla to have another girl to play with among all the boys that our friends have had recently.
2 comments:
I cut tims hair, but I think size 1 on the trimmer is muuuuch easier than scissors on a toddler! Good job!!
looks good. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment