Picture copy disable

Monday, April 30, 2007

Family Portrait

We have not had the opportunity to get a professional family photo taken yet. Taking care of Kyla, family gatherings and day to day life has taken up a lot of time.

Ally has been so excited about her cousin Kyla's arrival, since we first found out we were pregnant. She has made several drawings for us throughout the pregnancy and after. This is the most recent, a picture of the family. So until we get a professional photo, this will be our family portrait.

Thank you, Ally. You are a sweetheart!

6 comments:

jamie said...

kim, when did you grow a beard? ;)

Anonymous said...

same comment as jamie... he, he, he!

PerryBlog said...

Jamie, aren't you supposed to be an artist or something? If I have no neck, you would still be able to see my long hair from the front. Oh, I forgot you're a librarian now...

Anonymous said...

Funny! I was going to say the same thing about your beard. Ah, the crazy Delta Zeta brains....

PerryBlog said...

Besides, she's 8. Give her a break!

Anonymous said...

I'm not picking on the drawing! It is really good for an eight year old. I just like picking on you of course. Hee hee hee love you....