Picture copy disable

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Auntie Megan

This week Megan flew up from California to meet Kyla and Tyler for the first time! Grandma Lynn and Grandpop ventured over to this side of the mountains and we had a big Perry family week reconnecting during lazy days and big dinners with family and friends. Megan's visit was too short, but it was great to see her. There is a strong possibility that she will be moving back to Washington in August. We're keeping our hopes up - we'd love to have her nearby!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drats, pics are giving me a hard time again... :(

PerryBlog said...

I don't know why that keeps happening... I'll consult my I.T. guru. In the meantime, I reposted. Can you see them now?

Anonymous said...

Yes, perfekto! And they're great. Looks like a fun week. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that one of the Fine family : ) Isn't Jack just so precious with his fish face?
I love Kyla in the boppy with the flowers and animals pic! What sweet torture : )