Picture copy disable

Thursday, December 13, 2012

October Recap

...And another month has flown by (over a month ago... oops!).  But it was not without its memorable events.

I saw way too many political ads.  Blech.

We lost an hour of daylight and warm temperatures.  Sad face.

I celebrated the 10th anniversary of my 29th birthday.  Oh my.

The kids got all hopped up on sugar.

We spent most of the month trying to recover from lingering colds/flu/sinus issues.  Sniff, sniff.  Cough.  Achoo!

...Among other things.  Here are just a few pictures, because I am so behind, and I am busy getting ready for Christmas, and I am just a bit lazy.

Kyla has several loose teeth!  Just waiting for one to fall out... (still, in mid-December).

Laura Ingalls for Book Character Dress Up Day at school. Maxx was sick that day, otherwise I'd have a cute photo of him as Mike Mulligan, from Mike Mulligan and His Steam Shovel.

Crocheting, my latest hobby.  Maxx asked if I could "yarn" him some gloves.  He may be asking more than my ability can handle just yet.

At the Pumpkin patch with the kids' school.

Kyla and her friend from class.

Maxx and his best friend from school.

My birthday celebration dinner.  Jedd surprised me with a dinner at Palisades.  The kids did so well.  We were there for three hours!  He prepped them beforehand and we let them have the iPhones for the last hour.

Halloween with the cousins.  Nana and Poppy came over, too, and handed out candy so all the parents could take the kids out.

 

No comments: