Picture copy disable

Monday, January 07, 2013

November 2012

Still trying to catch up.  Here are the big events (that I can recall) from November...

Mom Camp!  Also known as the Women's Wellness Weekend at Camp Orkila.  So much fun with two of my very good college friends, Lori & Lisa.
Such a beautiful camp setting on Orcas Island.
Camp wouldn't be complete without arts & crafts!  I made lip balm, decoupage boxes, beaded earrings and tons of shrinky dinks.  Yes, shrinky dinks!  I love craft therapy.  It makes me happy.
The tower where we started the zipline.
All set to zip!

Kyla started in a Daisy Group (early Girl Scouts).  (Can you believe I haven't taken any pictures yet?!?!)  Pre-sales start the end of this week (January 11th).  Let me know if you're interested in buying cookies to support her personal goal, her troop, and your own cookie habit!  I asked her how many boxes she wanted to sell.  She replied, "Um maybe 50 and a hundred."  To which I countered, "maybe 50."

Celebrated my birthday (again), along with Mike's.  Appetizers (and tequila shots with a cinnamon sugared orange wedge - yum!) at Mike & Tracy's house.  Sushi for dinner, for the adults, while Ally & Riley babysat Maxx & Kyla.  Then Skyfall, the first movie I've seen in a theater since... maybe my last birthday?

Thanksgiving in Chelan with the extended Perry clan.

  

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Mom camp?! I want to go to there! Looks like so much fun!!!