Perhaps you may recall that earlier this year I took an on-line photography workshop. THAT I LOVED! Well, the instructor, Karen Russell, just sent out a request for testimonials from previous students. If you are friends with me on Facebook or follow my 365 Project or my Pinterest boards, then you may have already seen this, several times. Apologies. But I am just so excited about her workshop (even 8 months after the fact!) and (almost desperately) want someone I know to take her course and get as much out of it and love it as much as I did.
I knew next to nothing about photography prior to taking this workshop. I had read up some, here and there, but could never keep ISO, shutter speed or aperture straight, let alone tell you what they did. And the question of how to adjust all of those settings on our camera? HA!
Well, suffice it to say, that true to her claim, the course truly did revolutionize my photography. Now, I am no pro (and have no aspirations to be), but I know that my photos are worlds better than they were prior and I am so happy to be able to capture beautiful pictures of our family, now.
I will stop short of saying that it was life changing.
(But that is the feeling I was left with and the kind of impact this course had on me, truly.)
So, someone, please join me, so we can gush over how much we love
Karen and love her workshop and we can discuss all that we have learned!
http://snapshotsofagoodlife.com/
Other students' testimonials
Okay, enough of the crazed, stalker, past student accolades.
But seriously, you will wish you had taken this course sooner.

No comments:
Post a Comment