Snohomish Farmer's Market
For years, I have wanted to get out to the Snohomish Farmer's Market. We finally made it. It was a hot day, so the kids got to share a big rainbow shaved ice. They loved it. We also shared some pizza and kettle corn, and listened to a little bluegrass music.
Family Reunion
We went to Fort Worden for the Johnson Family reunion. It was a big crowd! We hiked & rode bikes around the fort; spent time by the water; and shared meals together at the beach shelter each night, eating, talking, singing, roasting marshmallows. Gathering together with family that we have not seen in a long time - good stuff.
Camano Island
We went "camping" at Camano Island with friends. We stayed in cute, little cabins in the woods, rode bikes to the beach, did arts & crafts and enjoyed spending some extended time with friends we don't get to see as often as we would like.
Evergreen State Fair
We went to the fair. Twice! Once with friends, while Daddy worked. And once as a family, for rides! And I ran into my old friend, Donna, from high school.
For some time now, I've been tryin to figure out a quick and dirty way to throw together a photo collage. Not so easy, though. These took me most of the day. But, they are kind of fun to put together and I'm happy with the way they turned out.




No comments:
Post a Comment