So the print is really small, but you can see the pictures and get a sense of how it all turned out.
Picture copy disable
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Time Flies
I can't believe it is the first day of fall already! The weather certainly felt like it, though. I was just thinking maybe I should start organizing my 2012 365 Project so that by the end of the year, I will have it almost ready to print. When I went online though, I got distracted by the "share your book on your blog" feature. Look, here's my 2011 365 Project book! It's fun to look back and see how much the kids have changed; how terrible some of my pictures were; and to wonder why I even took some of the pictures that I did. Looking back at 2011 makes me really excited to see 2012 all in one book!
So the print is really small, but you can see the pictures and get a sense of how it all turned out.
So the print is really small, but you can see the pictures and get a sense of how it all turned out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment