Confession #1:
I don't have any wisdom, advice or experiences that any other mother out there doesn't already have. We all have times (daily) that we want to scream and pull our hair out and wonder "what the hell was I thinking?" And of course, we all think our kids are the cutest, smartest, wittiest, most special children and that every milestone is a miracle and that the things they do and say are sooooo adorable.
Confession #2:
Life at home with two kids is not really exciting enough to write about. I find life as a SAHM interesting, frustrating, fun, monotonous, amusing and never-ending (among other things) but don't really think anyone would want to read an entire book on it. That, or perhaps I'm just not a good writer and don't know how to make it interesting. Oh yeah, and I don't have the time or energy or desire to really put forth that much effort when there are more pressing demands, such as a crying baby, whining toddler, breakfast, snack time, lunch, dinner, diapers to change, housecleaning, laundry, spit-up... You get the picture.
End of story. Well, that was a short book! Thanks for reading.
2 comments:
Book?! Bah! That was only 'chapter 1'. Cant wait to hear the tales of our super SAHM in chapter 2!!
You haven't gotten to playdates (making and not), crafting (the finer art of throwing crayons and paper at a toddler), etc. Plus, I'd really like to know where you find the time to shower, dress and brush your teeth each day (for comparisons sake).
:)
I would also like to learn about meltdowns, sibling fighting, and potty training!
Post a Comment