2 minutes:
and heading straight for the swings and play equipment.
30 minutes:... on the playground. See all the kids playing soccer in the distance?
10 minutes:
After that, she asked to go home and started wandering off the field
and ignored my requests that she wait for me or hold my hand. She was done.
We'll try again tomorrow. If she lasts 15 minutes, I'll call it a success. My goal now is just to get her to go every day this week and possibly make it for a half hour stretch. Maybe I'm aiming too high.
and ignored my requests that she wait for me or hold my hand. She was done.
We'll try again tomorrow. If she lasts 15 minutes, I'll call it a success. My goal now is just to get her to go every day this week and possibly make it for a half hour stretch. Maybe I'm aiming too high.
4 comments:
That is soooo funny. I've decided I have to try everything with Van at least 4-5 times, as he doesn't take to everything the first go-round. But stick the soccer ball back in her hands and she just might start ripping off her shirt and sliding on her knees in a sports bra. Who knows?!
She sounds like she did great for her first camp. Yes, it was horribly hot today so I don't blame her!
I agree with Kyla. It is to hot to play soccer. Maybe you should bribe her with ice cream in this weather.
How did the rest of soccer camp go?
Post a Comment