Picture copy disable

Friday, May 22, 2009

Stuck In The Middle

Tonight I told Jedd I currently only have 5 pairs of pants that I can wear in public. With 7 days in a week, that gets old pretty fast. I have 4 pairs of maternity pants (who wants to wear those when you're no longer pregnant?) and one pair of regular capris that currently fit. And I "muffin top" in all of my other regular pants.

To which Kyla immediately responded, "muffin top yummy!" Ah, the honest logic of toddlers!

4 comments:

The Loidhamer Family said...

I remember that phase well and it was horrible. Ok, so maybe it is not all in my memory... Recently Mason patted my belly and said "it's SO fat". I pretended to be sad and cry (ok, so maybe I wasn't pretending) and he said with all the compassion a four-year-old can muster "Don't be sad, Mommy. It just is."

Connor Clan said...

Seems to me like a good excuse to go shopping!!

Laura said...

Oh nooooo.... Lori, take it back! I had hopes of my muffin top going away (someday. Like, someday when I finally start doing situps. Someday).

Two brothers said...

That is hilarious. Lori's story is equally hilarious! I laughed out loud. We had fun yesterday! Thanks for having us.