Picture copy disable

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we went to Bob's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Patch. After Kyla got over the trauma of being placed in the wheelbarrow, she really enjoyed it. We took a hayride, picked out a couple of pumpkins and took a ton of pictures. There is just something about the light this time of year. If you get a clear day, it's like you can see the crispness of the air in the photos. I love it! Man, am I getting sappy!






Kyla's pick was a cute, but rather yellow pumpkin.
I think she really just preferred the long stem for ease of transport.
You know, not quite so unwieldy.

She even warmed up to the wheelbarrow.


But the best part for the kids had to be the honey sticks.
I think Tyler ate 3 of them!

Kyla screamed when we took hers away (for half a minute) in hopes of getting a nice family photo. Well, that plan got shot to hell. Although, I must admit, I really do enjoy the photos that we did get...

Can you see her reaching out as if we had taken away her most cherished and loved stuffed animal? No, it was just food. Hmm, I guess I can't blame her... poor girl.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like a fun outing and nice day! I'm surprised she could carry that pumpkin, she's like she-ra. The crying shots are classic. Definite keepers.

Anonymous said...

We went to Bob's last weekend too! Miss ya! Lots of Love and hi to you all! Kisses to Kyla and JJ! The Fines xoxo

Two brothers said...

Looks like fun! Mmmmm honey sticks....