Picture copy disable

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My (oh my) Three Sons


Congratulations to Jenny & Casey, who just welcomed their first, second and third sons within minutes of each other on Saturday 10/18/2008.

Evan Arthur
4 pounds, 4 ounces
17 inches

Isaac Austin
3 pounds, 12 ounces
16.5 inches

Drew Aiden
4 pounds, 6 ounces
16 inches

I saw Jenny yesterday and got to see the little guys in what Jenny fondly refers to as, "their monkey cages." As we're learning with Kyla, as they get older, the monkey reference will become more and more fitting.

Well, the little monkeys are adorable! They look like they are doing really good. They are little but have healthy pink skin. And did I mention how precious and cute they are? Jenny was still suffering a bit from the post C-section drugs, but she also looked great and was in good spirits.

Having experienced this process from the beginning with Jenny via our work connection, I feel like this has kind of been partly my pregnancy, as well. Even though I really had very little actual involvement in it, comparatively. But having offices within a moderate shout's distance, we do talk and share a lot about our lives. So, throughout Jenny's pregnancy, at each different turn or milestone, I have been anxious and excited, stressed and emotional, happy and nervous - the whole gamut. So I am overjoyed and relieved that everything has gone so well for them and that they are all doing great!

Welcome to the world, boys!
Jenny & Casey - brace yourselves and enjoy the ride!

No comments: