Picture copy disable

Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Stuff

  1. Kyla is teaching us sign language! We realized a couple of weeks ago that Kyla's daycare signs with the kids. She kept signing "more." So we decided to get a book to teach ourselves more signs and help Kyla communicate with us. She knows several signs including milk, juice, please, thank you, eat, sleep, kitty, gentle.
  2. Kyla can speak! We're still not completely convinced that she will use complete sentences anytime soon, but she is adding to her vocabulary. Her newest word is bowl. We're encouraged that she is able to communicate using her signs, though. And that is good enough for now.
  3. A new blog: The Johnson's have started a blog - yippee! http://bryrebcamcart.blogspot.com/
  4. Photos on flickr. I'm having trouble getting a photo stream on the blog. Someone, help! What is my username? I put in what I thought it was and nothing comes up...
  5. Followers: I set up some new blog feature. I am too tired to actually find out what it really is, but I thought I would try it out. We'll see if anything happens or if it requires more action on my part. Check it out - it's at the bottom of the sidebar on the right.

3 comments:

Connor Clan said...

Jedd looks like such a fun climbing toy!! Loved the picture of you sticking out your tongue!

Two brothers said...

Wow! Lots of new stuff. That Kylas is talented! I love when they can talk/communicate. It is so much easier than the guessing.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! what's your next trick? don't drop my boy : )