Picture copy disable

Friday, April 18, 2008

Toothy

Toothy is finally getting more teeth! We were worried Kyla would never get anymore teeth. But finally, almost 7 months after her first (and only) two teeth came in, a top tooth is just popping through. We can also see that another one or two might also be in our near future.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Yay, for the teeth. Solid food is not something anyone wants to miss out on. But the real story here, is the rockin mohawk!! Super cool, kyla.

lisat said...

Very cute pic! I'm happy for her teeth. Of course I am also happy that Conner has all his teeth (sans 2nd molars of course) so we are done with teething for a while! :)

The Loidhamer Family said...

Teething babies are NOT supposed to be that cute and happy. What kind of a child are you raising???

PerryBlog said...

I cannot believe that Connor has all his teeth- he's only 2 months older than Kyla!!!

Lori, we are not raising a child, she is raising parents. And doing a mighty fine job, if she does say so herself :)