Can you believe it? Only four years? Those of you who know our story, know that we "dated" for an eternity and have actually been together for almost 14 years now.
F O U R T E E N ~ Y E A R S !
That makes us sound kind of old. I guess sooner or later I have to face the reality that I am getting old(er). Maybe tomorrow. When it comes to aging, I plan to use my old standby - procrastinate...
Anyhow, we had a great anniversary. Thanks to Grandma Kay and Papa, who came up and stayed overnight with Kyla. That allowed Jedd and me to head downtown, do a little shopping, have dinner at Palisade and stay at the W Hotel. It was the first time for us both being away from Bebe (aka Kyla) overnight at the same time. Once we got used to the idea of being away from Kyla, without the other one being with her, we relaxed and had a terrific time!

8 comments:
Yay- congrats!
happy anniversary! and this just made me realize we've known each other for nearly 15 years. so glad we get to celebrate OUR anniversary together in palm springs! yeah!
I am about to have a kid in kindergarten. Does that make me really old?
Jamie - can't wait to celebrate our anniversary!
Darlene - yes, but sadly, I'm still older... and my kid is only 1.
Congratulations. So glad 14 years ago I found Jedd sitting on those stairs...... :)
and hey, how come I am not going to Palm Springs....that sounds fun.... :)
Lisa, if it weren't for you, who knows where I would be today. And Lori and Craig, too! Anyone else you can take credit for? What a matchmaker!
Sadly, not really intentional matchmaking. More just good timing that worked out because they were such incredible people!
I had to do the math to double check that it's been 4 years since your wedding (like you wouldn't know how many years you've been married, duh!). But seriously, I can't believe it's been that long!
Post a Comment