Picture copy disable

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Summer Fun

Where does the time go? It's been another busy several weeks. I'm not sure why this surprises me as we have so many activities every summer, but for some reason it always does. Here is a photo overview/update of some of what we have been up to over the past weeks.



Having fun at Boating Day and Laura & Tim's wedding reception


Getting dressed up in ridiculous outfits by mom


Showing off my cool cowboy boots (from the Finkels, aka Endelmans)


Trying rice cereal for the first time - YUM


Having fun with cousin Tyler at the Ottmans' party



Having a very Perry weekend at LaPush, complete with Auntie Megan and the Morrises

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's written all over her face... she's just not sure about me yet! But I did say yet, there are years for me to show her that I'm cool. :)