Picture copy disable

Friday, March 16, 2007

Still waiting...

I had my doctor's appt. today and I found out he lied to me last time I was in (or perhaps I just misunderstood)! I can't be induced until AFTER 41 weeks. Which means we'll have to wait until after next Saturday (3/24), if she hasn't arrived on her own. So worst case scenario, we have scheduled an induction for Wednesday, March 28th.

I must admit I was very sad to hear the news, as I am ready to have her in my arms, instead of the belly. However, I remain optimistic that we could still deliver soon. Today was officially my last day at work for a couple of months. I now have everything in order (bags packed, nursery set and now work closed out) and am mentally prepared and relaxed. So I am hoping that this will be relayed to my body and to baby through osmosis and she will understand that it is time to make an appearance and things will start progressing!

If not, in the meantime, I look forward to sleeping in late, getting a pedicure, meeting up with friends for lunch and starting a quilt for baby (which should have been done weeks ago).

 

No comments: