In anticipation of the arrival of our first baby, we have decided to start a blog! So those of you who are interested can get updates on our growing family. And those of you who are not interested don't have to worry about being mass-emailed with our inane anecdotal stories of what adorable thing our child has done.
So we have 3 days until the due date. The doctor says he will only let me go 1 week past the due date. So Baby Bok Choy will be here before we know it! At this very moment, I don’t feel like she is going to be making an appearance anytime soon. Of course, never having had a child before, I don’t have much authority to go on. But I have not had any contractions, she doesn’t seem to have “dropped” and I don’t feel much different than I did a week or so ago.
How do I feel? Well, the pregnancy thus far has been really smooth. Recently, though (over the past week+) I have grown little sausage fingers & toes. I feel I may have cracked a rib and get an acute pain when I laugh, cough, sneeze or attempt to use what remain of my abdominal muscles. I have pregnancy-related carpal tunnel that makes my fingers numb and all my joints feel a little off. Other than that, things are going smoothly.
We are very excited to meet the little munchkin and hope she decides to make her appearance sooner rather than later!
4 comments:
Kim- you are a TINY pregnant person! Too cute. I love the blogs so I can be updated regularly... and as I've found through little clara's blog, videos are the best!! Cant wait to hear of BBCs entrance into the world. :)
go go bbc!
Kimmy!!! I can't wait!! You look so cute!! You are still tiny.. how does that happen?? Love u!
Meg
Can't wait for BBC to make her appearance! I'm an on call Auntie ready to head to the hospital at any moment! Love you, Kristin :)
Post a Comment