Since arriving home, Kyla has generated a lot of interest. We had 9 visitors on our second day home from the hospital and several others since, as well!
Kyla's first pediatrician visit at 9 days old:
- 7 lbs. 3 oz. - above her birth weight!
- 21 inches long
Grandma Kay stayed with us a few nights this week and was a big help getting laundry done, holding and calming Kyla between feedings and helping prepare meals. Papa stayed a couple of nights, too and spent most of his time holding Kyla (when Grandma would allow), hanging out with our new cat, Mr. T and playing the Wii.
This next week, Grandma Lynn will be staying on for a few days to get her Kyla-time in!
3 comments:
This makes me sooo happy!! I've been waiting daily for an update and checking your blog more times a day than I'll admit! Enjoy the new family time; jamie only seems to glow more by the day. Wish I could be there to be a nosey visitor, but alas, my time will have to wait. Give my best to kyla and jedd!
I'm glowing alright... with jealousy. Sure, you have a new cute daughter, but how can you possibly spend time with her when you have a Wii????????
Anyone want to clue me into what a Wii is??
Post a Comment