Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Michael Pavon!
We attended our family reunion at Fort Worden, where we enjoyed a few fun and relaxing days with the extended Johnson motley crew.
We tried to keep cool during the heat wave. I am determined that my next house will have A/C.
Maxx is walking (for REAL)! And I swear he's already trying to run to keep up with Kyla. Way to go, Maxx!
Jedd is done with summer quarter so we have a few weeks reprieve, until fall quarter starts... We almost don't even know what to do with our evenings and weekends free of homework and studying and class.
Items on the agenda to fill up our free time:
- Rides and cotton candy at The Evergreen State Fair
- San Diego with the newlyweds
- Disneyland with the grandparents, SoCal Aunties and possibly some long, lost friends


1 comment:
I love the pic of jedd throwing maxx in the air. Looks like you all have had fun, and have nice plans for jedd's school break. :)
Post a Comment