Kyla has been experiencing her own "flash" thunderstorms. At one moment: happy, sharing, carefree - the next moment: whiny, inconsolable, crying and rolling on the floor. And quick as a flash, back to my loving little girl.
I must admit, I am not enjoying this part of the toddler years (at all!). We kind of hold our breath wondering what will set her off or when. We have been trying different discipline techniques and so far, none have been consistently successful. Darn this child and her strong will! Time to break out the parenting books for some ideas!
RAIN? or SHINE?


3 comments:
No kidding - the threes are the most difficult! If you'd like some ideas for books to read, I've read a lot of them for the adoption and there are a few I'd highly recommend. If you guys are going to be around this weekend, Phil and I are taking a workshop on "Positive Discipline" from 10am to 2:30pm on Saturday. Childcare is provided, and people can still sign up. I don't remember having this much trouble with the boys - maybe girls are just moodier along with it?!
Hmmm, I'm hoping it's a girl thing. :)
Maybe it starts later in boys....I'm having great 3s not so easy 5s sometimes....
Post a Comment