Picture copy disable
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Maxx Is 11 Months Old
Where did the last month go? I don't even know what we've been up to.
Maxx is giving kisses. Really he just opens his mouth, leans in and lets the other person actually "give" the kiss. It's quite adorable, but he is selective about when he will allow it.
He pulls up on everything and has an eagle eye. He has a lot of determination when something is put "up" and out of his reach.
Maxx likes to throw things and loves to play catch. Unfortunately he likes to throw things besides just balls and he's got a pretty good throw.
Maxx started "school" last week. Yippee! He goes one day a week for 5 hours to the same daycare that Kyla goes to. Despite my anxiety that he would scream the entire time, be completely inconsolable and be hysterically crying by pickup, I dropped him off with high hopes for the day. He did awesome! (sigh of relief!)
Having both kids in daycare for 5 hours, gives me some "free" time. I use the term loosely though, because this week I used my time to go to the post office, Costco, Target and the grocery store. I got home, had just enough time to unload the car and turn around to pick them up. Regardless, it was great to have some time to really get stuff done! I'm hoping that in the future I'll be able to make it to the "Y" for yoga or zumba, along with the chores!
I can't believe that Kyla is going to be 3 within the week and Maxx will be a full year next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment