Picture copy disable

Friday, November 13, 2009

Confessions of a SAHM, Guilty Pleasures

I may enjoy some of the kids' toys more than they do.  Some days, this is what I do when they are napping.  Yes, this SAHM business is very difficult, indeed.  I feel, however, that I am up to the task.


Play date, anyone?

5 comments:

Jenny said...

My boys would LOVE to tear apart, I mean play with that rain set!!

The Loidhamer Family said...

You are crazy. I personally prefer to put Mason's toys away several times a day - each kind in their very own, very specific, perfectly sized, lidded plastic tub. All toys should be in their proper place at all times. No I don't think this robs all the fun from childhood. I'm not the crazy one, Kim... you are!

Unknown said...

That is an awesome track. We'd love a play date. Darn it that we don't live closer.

Laura said...

Van will be marking that train track with his saliva in a couple days. Pretty train set, meet my son's mouth.

Connor Clan said...

Can I come over to play?