Picture copy disable

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kyla's First Dance

This is an older video (from August), but I just recently got it and had to share! This is from my co-worker, Nora's wedding. Watch the whole video to see the little boy get bored "slow dancing" and decide to cut loose on his own, while Kyla continues to try to hold hands and backs him into the corner.

Just found out Kyla's dance partner is Bryson.

5 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute!!

Two brothers said...

That is the funniest thing ever!

SusanWA said...

Hey, that little guy dancing with Kyla is my grandson, Bryson. This video is too cute and I'm so glad I got to see it too. What a cute couple they make!!!

PerryBlog said...

Glad to find out who Kyla's date was. The person who took this video suggested I send it in to America's Funniest Home Videos!

Justin W. said...

haha that's my nephew! Goo Bryson! Glad he liked the music I was playing.. ;)