The cousins had a fun Easter! They were more interested in playing than looking for eggs. Maybe next year...

Kyla, trying to play with all the toys at one time.
Kyla, trying to play with all the toys at one time.
Kyla had her one year check up this week. She is still tall (90th percentile), but she's dropping some weight (50th percentile). We're trying to fatten her up, but she's more interested in playing with her toys, reading her books, chasing the cats, etc. Actually she is still a really good eater. She's also very active, though!
5 comments:
I have no doubt- whenever I want a quick laugh, I go back to her birthday pictures and her diving face first (no hands!) into that cupcake!! Love it.
BTW- cute tights kyla!
p.s. why does tyler have 2 different outfits on? That is the same boy in both pics, no?
cute!
Laura -
Boys are dirty! Actually, I'm not really sure why 2 outfits, but it was the same day.
Kim,
I do love your layout!! You are correct about great minds.
Post a Comment