Picture copy disable
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Happy Birthdays!
We celebrated Kyla's birthday this weekend at the Children's Museum. Kyla was a little overwhelmed at first. However, she did eventually warm up and have fun. She especially enjoyed having everyone sing Happy Birthday (she applauded our efforts afterwards) and tried to devour her birthday cupcake (made with loving care by Daddy) in one bite and really loved exploring the museum! I have a feeling we'll be spending a lot more time there over the next few years.
Then the family came back to our house and continued the celebration for Lynn, Jedd, Kyla and Kristin with a Duvall-Perry dinner. It was a long, but very fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy birthday kyla!
Although, I thought her bday was the 19th... and a look back in your blog archive tells me I am RIGHT! Ha. I love being right. Ranks right up there with being filthy rich. ...oh, wait.
Happy, happy birthday KSP!
It was very fun! My photography skills are pretty good, huh?
cute cupcakes for a cute cupcake! happy (almost) birthday, kyla!
Post a Comment