We had the shower demoed last week. I stayed home from work today to be here for the plumbing piece to be installed and the tile guy. The first guy came around 10:30am and found that we already had the correct pieces. Good! Then I waited around until 2pm when the tile guy came and discovered that they didn't ship the big foam flooring piece, which is the starting point for the whole thing. So he went to get one and started at 4pm. He left around 8pm. And on our way upstairs at 10pm, I heard Wiki crying in the bathroom. "OH NO!" was my first thought. Then, I thought (hoped) that maybe she was just in our closet. But that would be too easy...
Picture copy disable
Friday, November 21, 2008
Hide-and-Go-Seek
We are getting new shower tile installed in our master bath. The shower pans were recalled and our builder is providing new tiling, including the floor. I have been really excited about this because I got to pick out brand new tile! Then the work started...
We had the shower demoed last week. I stayed home from work today to be here for the plumbing piece to be installed and the tile guy. The first guy came around 10:30am and found that we already had the correct pieces. Good! Then I waited around until 2pm when the tile guy came and discovered that they didn't ship the big foam flooring piece, which is the starting point for the whole thing. So he went to get one and started at 4pm. He left around 8pm. And on our way upstairs at 10pm, I heard Wiki crying in the bathroom. "OH NO!" was my first thought. Then, I thought (hoped) that maybe she was just in our closet. But that would be too easy...
We had the shower demoed last week. I stayed home from work today to be here for the plumbing piece to be installed and the tile guy. The first guy came around 10:30am and found that we already had the correct pieces. Good! Then I waited around until 2pm when the tile guy came and discovered that they didn't ship the big foam flooring piece, which is the starting point for the whole thing. So he went to get one and started at 4pm. He left around 8pm. And on our way upstairs at 10pm, I heard Wiki crying in the bathroom. "OH NO!" was my first thought. Then, I thought (hoped) that maybe she was just in our closet. But that would be too easy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Either Wiki is really quiet, or the guy is really dumb. Crazy story! Funny too. he, he.
Poor Wiki. I hope that you did something special to make up for all of her trauma!
Post a Comment