Picture copy disable

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Soft Spot

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
 - Robert Brault


The back of Kyla's neck has a small roll of the softest baby fat.  I love to give her a big bear hug and kiss her soft, chubby little neck.


5 comments:

Laura said...

cuteness.

PerryBlog said...

Laura, I can count on you to always leave a comment, which is one of the joys of blogging (knowing that others actually read & enjoy what is posted). Thanks for being a faithful reader and commentator!

Now YOU need to post some new recipes, my little epicurious hausfrau...

Laura said...

True! I used to use epicurious all the time, now I'm an allrecipe or cookinglight fan. Cauliflower soup is posted, and another new recipe coming in the next couple days! Stay tuned. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh now that is not a fat roll. You need to spend a little more time with my boy! :)

jamie said...

aw... valentines day kisses for both of you. :)